The Centre for Aerospace Systems Design and Engineering (CASDE) was set up at the Department of Aerospace Engineering, IIT Bombay in July 1998 on the invitation of the Aeronautics Research and Development Board (ARDB), Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The Centre is funded through a grant-in-aid project by the ARDB. The main objectives of this Centre are
- Academic program at the post-graduate level in Aerospace Engingineering (Systems Design & Engineering Specialization). The first M.Tech. batch started in July 2000.
- Settin up the Integrated Modeling and Simulation Laboratory (IMSL).
- System level design and Integration studies with focus on Mini Aerial Vehicles (MAV).
- Research & Development in Multidisciplinary Design Optimization (MDO)
Learn more about CASDE ...
- Preparatory work done during period 1996-98.
- Our Mission
- Latest @ CASDE
- People @ CASDE
- How to reach CASDE
- Contact us for more information
CASDE is currently headed by Prof. P M Mujumdar.